Anything new?
Well, no not much. Still trying to get the hang of this thing. Where is that HTML anyway? There are reports of 6-8 foot waves in Rhode Island so Dottie and Aldo and I are jumping in the car to go see for ourselves - a kind of weather voyeurism I guess. The idea of not going to the office for the next six weeks is still pretty cool but there are so many things I want to do before I go back that I'm afraid that nothing will get done. I listened to an audio of the first Nancy Drew last night - got about half way through it - pretty dated i'd say and what a "goody-two-shoes" ugh! First day of classes is also looming so I've got to buckle down and get reading lists together and all that jazz. Photographers as main characters in detective stories - now there's something to go back to...off to the waves.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home