Saturday discoveries
Well I've just spent a very profitable hour or so in which I discovered the wonders of "Sherlock" - I know I've had Panther for over a year and just now figured out what this does. It is great! I especially like the ebay tracking feature. All right, so much for exposing my ignorance. Book group meets next week and I've already read The Daughter of Time about five times so I've got time to get into some of the books on the backlog shelf. I just started Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell - it caught my eye at B&N yesterday and now I can't put it down. There are some great reviews on Amazon and if I ever figure out how to do links I'll do one for them.


1 Comments:
Hey Martha, it's Jenn.
1. What the hell DOES Sherlock do, anyway? I keep forgetting to ask Chris. Sides, it may be easier for me to hear it from someone else. ;-)
2. If you want to *manually* add a link to one of your posts you can do this (I don't know if Blogger has a tool already, but this will work):
The text you want people to see on that linke.g.
My friend Jenn is the best neighbor on the planet.
So folks will see the "Jenn" with an underscore and they will click on it and be directed to the site. Don't forget the quotes...those are important.
:-)
Post a Comment
<< Home